CALL FOR BLOGS: LAW BEES
LAWBEES (Law Blogs Embracing Entertainment and Sports) is an aggregator portal for legal knowledge, practices, products, opportunities, online courses, reviews, discussions, news, and resources for lawyers, law students, and aspirants through crowdsourcing. This portal is designed for the law fraternity in India and around the world, focusing mainly on sports and entertainment laws.
Conceived by three students of School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar, the portal is committed to curate updates and information on issues, events, and opportunities in the field of sports and entertainment laws based on preferential needs to cater to the needs of law students and professionals interested in these domains of law. Moreover, the portal is a method and an important means to render benefit for the law fraternity as a community.
This is a completely not-for-profit initiative, and we are on-boarding young lawyers and law students around the world in our team to achieve our vision of promoting quality legal awareness in the Sports & Entertainment industry. Currently, we are a diverse team of twenty people based across India. Soon, we will start accepting foreign team members too.
ABOUT VS LEGAL
Founded by Adv. Mamta Mishra and Adv. Sushma, VS Legal Associates is a well established law firm that is engaged in diversified practice areas for two decades. Services include dispute resolution, corporate M&A and commercial advisory, project finance and infrastructure, banking, IBC, employment laws, real estate, industrial disputes, criminal litigation, commercial litigation, arbitration and outsourcing of legal services. The Partners are trusted advisors to Founders, tech giants, MNCs and General Counsel, and are known to deliver quality and value through practical and innovative legal solutions that help their clients succeed.
ABOUT THE EVENT
- There would be no Publication Fee.
- Certificates will be provided to all selected content writers.
- An online internship would be provided for the month of January 2021.
- The top write-ups would be given a chance for an interview with VS Legal, and subject to that interview, an internship would be allotted.
- The last date of Submission is 30th November 2020. Articles submitted post this date would not be accepted for the internship opportunity for the month of January 2021.
- The submissions should be made only to the [email protected] with the subject as “Call for Blogs – Submission”.
- For any further query, kindly mail at [email protected] with the subject “Call for Blogs – Query”.
- If any Author wishes to confirm the topic for submission, he/she may do so by sending a query to the [email protected]
In case of any other Query, Contact
1.Kindly mail at [email protected] with the subject “Call for Blogs – Query”.
2.Contact Number: +91-743687495
To know more about the Guidelines of submission, check here
Disclaimer: Neeti Shastra tries to ensure that all the information and details are accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. We encourage the viewers to kindly fact check themselves.