The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Neeti Shastra and the terms “Visitor” / ”User” / “Your” / “You” refer to the users.
1. The use of Neeti Shastra’s website is conditioned on your acceptance without modification, of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the website includes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
2. You confirm that you will not use or allow access to others to use Neeti Shastra for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You must not use or allow access to others to use Neeti Shastra in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Neeti Shastra or interfere with any other party’s use and access of the Neeti Shastra website.
3. Neeti Shastra reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at their sole discretion.
4. Neeti Shastra does not claim ownership of the materials you upload to Neeti Shastra or post, upload or submit to any Neeti Shastra website or its associated services (collectively “Submission”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Neeti Shastra, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicenses, if any, permission to use your Submission with respect to the facilitation of their businesses including publishing your name in connection with your Submission, wherever required. Neeti Shastra does not disclose/ distribute/ share your information which is expressly confidential.
5. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you confirm that you control all of the rights necessary to your Submission as described, without limitation, for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
6. Neeti Shastra may use your submitted information to contact you, to provide you with the Services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions. You may opt-out of or unsubscribe from receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications, as well as Newsletters from Neeti Shastra.
7. Neeti Shastra may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. Clicking on third party links may take you to websites outside our domain. Neeti Shastra is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices of other websites.
8. Neeti Shastra sends cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you log in faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve its offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
9. You affirm that you (a) have not previously been suspended or removed from Neeti Shastra (b) are not a direct competitor of Neeti Shastra; and (c) that you have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
10. Neeti Shastra reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice
11. Neeti Shastra’s Privacy Policies are subject to change without notice, You are advised to review this Policy regularly for any changes on your own.